rayleighconnect™ provides fast and secure archival data storage.
Unlimited archival data access
rayleighconnect™ offers unlimited archival data with following conditions:
- max. data resolution 1 minute (high resolution data may be collected and stored, but is excluded from unlimited access)
- accounts must have continously active standard subscription
- data access starts with date of registration of the gateway
The data may be removed in following cases:
- if the subscription has expired more than 30 days ago
- if requested by customer
- if gateway is unregistered
- if gateway configuration is changed (eg. sensor is removed)
Due to architecture of the system and internal policies the data is not always removed in above cases.
Custom data retention policies
For special projects custom data retention policy can be agreed.
For example archival data may be automatically removed after configured period of time due to regulations requirements.
Where is the data stored?
We use multiple datacenters to ensure high availability of rayleighconnect™ cloud service.
All data is replicated to at least:
- four physical servers
- two physical locations
All data is stored in Europe.
Each of datacenters we use features:
- Certified in accordance with DIN ISO/IEC 27001
- Internationally recognized standard for information security
- Video-monitored high-security perimeter fencing around the entire data center park
- Entry via electronic access control terminals with a transponder key or admission card
- Modern early warning fire system; covers all data center park facilities and includes an automatic fire alarm system that uses aspirating smoke detectors
- Direct connection of the data center's fire alarm system to the local fire and rescue coordination center; includes fault monitoring
- Energy efficient direct free cooling N+2 redundancy
- Monitoring of air temperature and server/distribution cabinets
- Redundant UPS facilities
- Standby power system
- Latest hardware appliances (Arbor, Juniper)
- Automated recognition of attack patterns
- Filtering traffic for known attack patterns